LVN Roundtable: The Evolution of the Office
Time & Location
About the Event
As many of us think about returning to our workspace, there are a number of changes we may need to consider. This may include changes to our physical working environment but also, perhaps less obviously, a change to the nature of the workforce itself. Although for some of us working virtually across our teams may be the norm (especially those who have teams based in other offices), this time it IS different.
Many law firms, law departments, and business providers are facing the same challenges.
How do we ensure that we retain our firm's culture in this new working environment? How do we appropriately recruit, coach, and mentor our teams in the new working environment, especially when some of our team may be permanently ‘remote'? And, how do we prepare our 'teams of tomorrow' for success?
As part of our forthcoming LVN roundtable, being held on 29th June at 12pm ET, hear the perspectives from our panel who are currently addressing these very challenges within their own organizations. Learn what they've done successfully so far, hear the challenges they anticipate, and hear what they are considering for the future in a valuable and engaging conversation with your fellow LVN peers.
• Jennifer Roberts, Sr. Manager Strategic Research | Expedia (facilitator)
• David Alkins, Director of LPM & AFA Support Services | Nixon Peabody
• Lisa Simon, Chief Marketing and Business Development Office | Lewis Roca
• Lauri Walker, COO | Nixon Peabody LLP
• Steve Nelson, Managing Principal | The McCormick Group
• Joe Raczynski, Technologist & Futurist | Thomson Reuters