Pricing Tips to Maintain Profits in 2021 & Beyond
Time & Location
About the Event
Despite the huge pressures placed on law firms in the last 18 months, most have remained flexible and resilient, which has, in many cases, resulted in strong profitability and growth.
In the majority of cases, firms experienced positive results by increasing focus on client communications and implementing strict expense cuts across the board, from travel and entertainment to real estate overheads.
The question firms are now asking is – how can profitability be sustained and even increased as we begin to return to “normal”? As staff move back into offices and expenses begin to creep up, profitability will once again rely on a firm’s underlying processes and working practices.
Tune into this session for top tips across the areas of “People”, “Processes” and “Technology” that will help you maintain and increase profitability in 2021 and beyond.
- Moderator: Rob Stote, Managing Director/VP - Profitability Products, BigHand
- Micah Ascano, Legal Project Manager, Jones Day
- Kruti Mehta, Chief Client Value Officer, Steptoe & Johnson
- Lance Lucey, Senior Manager, Legal Project Management, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Host: LVN Board Member Toby Brown, Perkins Coie LLP